1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter, melted
2 cans (13.9 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated orange flavor sweet rolls with icing (8 rolls each)
1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling with more fruit
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons grated orange peel
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 EGGLAND’S BEST egg
2/3 cup sour cream
1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
1/2 cup Fisher® Chef’s Naturals® Natural Sliced Almonds
1/2 cup Smucker’s® Sweet Orange Marmalade
1 1/2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping, if desired
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Pour 1/4 cup of the melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Separate dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; arrange pieces on butter in baking dish.
2. Pour pie filling into medium bowl. Cut apples into small pieces with clean kitchen scissors or knife; spoon filling over roll pieces.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the sugar, 1 teaspoon of the orange peel and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and sour cream until well blended. Spoon over apple layer; spread to cover.
4. In small bowl, mix remaining 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup sugar, cheese and flour until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in almonds. Sprinkle mixture over cream cheese layer.
5. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until set and topping is golden brown. Cool on cooling rack 20 minutes.
6. In small microwavable bowl, mix contents of 2 icing containers, remaining 1 teaspoon orange peel and marmalade. Microwave uncovered on High 40 seconds; stir.
7. For 12 servings, cut apple bake into 4 rows by 3 rows. Serve with sauce on the side. Garnish each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.