1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 container (8 oz) sour cream
1 can (21 oz) strawberry pie filling
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Wrap outside bottom and side of 10-inch springform pan with foil to prevent leaking. In small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar. Stir in butter. Press firmly in bottom of pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, the vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream.
3. Spread half of cream cheese mixture (about 3 cups) over crust. Spoon half of pie filling by tablespoonfuls onto cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. (Refrigerate remaining pie filling.)
4. Bake 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool 15 minutes. Carefully run metal spatula along side of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cover cheesecake; refrigerate at least 4 hours.
5. To serve, carefully run metal spatula along side of cheesecake to loosen again; remove foil and side of pan. Spoon remaining pie filling over cheesecake.